Are you looking for a quick & simple way to setting up payment plans for your clients?
Maybe all you need is a way for your clients to:
- Visit your website
- Add their contact details
- Enter their payment information
- Add some additional order information
- Have their payment plan setup, without you needing to do extra work or collect payment details manually (a major security risk).
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Set up your Moonclerk account & connect to Stripe (two simple, low-cost software platforms)
- Create various payment plans to suit your needs (once-off payments, ongoing payments, recurring payments with an upfront fee etc)
- Build a payment form that is branded with your logo and chosen colour scheme
- Share your payment plan link
- Embed your payment form into your Wordpress, Weebly or Squarespace website (Wix users can use the same instructions) so visitors don't need to leave your site and enjoy a smooth UX
I created this courses after setting up payment plans for clients, including plans for:
- Beauty Salons
- Wine Clubs
- Retail Stores
- Professional Services
Rich Peterson is the founder of Generous Work, where he helps people create meaningful, profitable and highly useful businesses through innovation & design. He has taught over 30,000 students in 170 countries.
He is passionate about entrepreneurship, innovation, marketplaces, collaborative consumption, design that works and, of course, his family. When he's not consulting, teaching, running side projects or lending money to people in third-world countries (through Kiva), you'll find him reading, studying, exploring or mastering the art of surfing backwards.
StartSoftware You'll Need For Payment Plans (3:07)
StartUnderstanding Moonclerk (3:50)
StartConnecting Your Moonclerk & Stripe Accounts (1:35)
StartBranding - Choosing your Moonclerk Theme (2:51)
StartBuilding your Payment Plan Subscription Form (11:01)
StartSetting Up Coupons (3:09)
StartMoonclerk Dashboard & Settings (3:53)
StartPayment Plan Form - Sharing Options (3:10)